Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

Bloggin'

Summery summer weather is finally starting to become a regular thing now. Holidays are here and I have a hankering for some change. Perhaps a summer job at a milk bar, a new hairstyle or maybe just a new routine. Feels mighty fine to have freedom after a long year of school to do these things. *Freedom by George Michael starts playing in my head* I intend to enjoy the holiday period as much as humanly possible, as next year I'm one of the big kids at school, which means no time for gallivanting. Grade eleven - my god. Scary and exciting.



I'm not quite sure what to do with my new found freedom, but I think I'll start with painting my nails, watching some movies, getting some sun, playing music rather loud and dancing to it and playing piano. School always leaves me regretting the time each week I didn't spend playing piano. I realise I don't have plans to go to cool music festivals or to stay with some crazy aunt that lives in some exotic beachy place with gorgeous boys in abundance, if only, but I'm trying not to be too boring. I need to get out of my comfort zone, experience some different things (not too different), instead of resorting to my usual walk the dog, watch the boat that rocked etc. I write this as I am sitting on my couch with my dog next to me, watching the boat that rocked while the sun is shining invitingly outside. Oops. I will also do heaps of blogging, jewellery making and other craft things for the shops, so keep an eye out for last minute Christmas presents.

https://www.facebook.com/bootsandsnudge
https://www.facebook.com/ComeAndPlayBetsyMay
https://www.etsy.com/shop/comeandplaybetsymay

So that's the update life in holiday land, be seeing you (writing to you) soon. xx

2 comments:

  1. Getting out of your comfort zone can be great for growth and empowerment, but being true to yourself is even more important. If walking the dog, watching movies and crafting makes you happy, I say do it! LIfe is short, happiness is important and knowing yourself and being true to yourself can be the greatest gift we give to ourselves.
    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise words, happiness is definitely my top priority ;)

    ReplyDelete